Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Any Bursts of Friendliness Planned This Weekend?

On a lighter note, I think I'll have to adopt this new euphemism:

Long ago, in a burst of friendliness, Aunty and Uncle Jimmy produced a son named Henry.

I also like this metaphor:

Talking to Francis gave me the sensation of settling slowly to the bottom of the ocean. He was the most boring child I ever met.

And I think I know a few people who relate to this sentiment:

"I shall never marry, Atticus."
"Why?"
"I might have children."

3 Comments:

Blogger Hadrian said...

I have no idea who you're talking about.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

By far the best quote and good advice in general..
"Don't eat things you find."

11:30 AM  
Blogger edh said...

Is that some sort of lame southern euphemism for sex? Burst of friendliness, indeed.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home